Anyone have 19 inch wheels?

• Sponsors (?)

I wouldnt even go with 18's... Just me though. Get some 17's and save yourself a lot of money on rims and even worse, on tires. Plus the ride quality will be :notnice: because theres no sidewall on the tire to absorbe bumps in the road.

I met a guy 2 weekends ago with a purple 95 with 19" two piece rims wrapped in Nitto's. With plus sizing and insanely low profile tires you can get away with 19's, but your turning radius might be affected a little. I saw a yellow 94 at Carlisle last year with 20's on it. I couldn't even tell he had tires on it from the side. :nonono: But anyhow, the purple 95 has 3.55's it in and he can't even take off in rain in first gear because there's no sidewall flex and he'll just sit and spin. Even in 2nd gear going over 30 they will spin like crazy for the same reason. I say 17's are the best size for the money. You can actually buy tires that you don't have to sell your testicles to afford.

Last time I checked, testicles were worth alot of money. With even one testicle, you could not only buy new skins for every rim, but a nice crate engine if all you're plumbing is in good working order. Not that I checked or nuthin.... :D

I have a friend w/ a 91LX w/ 18's and his rubs slightly over some bumps. He turned the springs and it helped it out. Why would anyone want to put 19's on a stang.........I thought this was Stangnet not Ghettonet.