**ANYONE HAVE A A SET OF AXLEBACKS FOR SALE?** WHAT U GOT?! (4 GT S197)

Discussion in 'S197 WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by Undisputed, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Undisputed

Undisputed New Member

Showcase:
    Albums:
    **ANYONE HAVE A A SET OF AXLEBACKS FOR SALE?** WHAT U GOT?! (4 GT S197) LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE, WHAT CONDITION, AND HOW MUCH!!
  2. nycstang37

nycstang37 New Member

i have bassani race axle backs, live neabyr in nyc also, i manage a transmission shop if you want to come down i will even install them they are full stainless no rust just wipe em down and good as new. looking for something different but sound amazing, nice and loud when you want but dissappear when cruising. will swap em for you, how does 450 sound installed?

to sweeten deal with throw in brand new bmr relocation brackets with hardware. for 500 you get both, and i will install axle backs, for 450 you get both but no install.

maybe that works? i hope? just looking to dump them, you can even hear em if you like, the axle baCKS are still on my car, dont live to far we can do the swap quickly at my shop if you like the sound.
    let me know.
  3. jpplaw

jpplaw Member

Pypes Violators 409 SS, only have about 2k on them. $100 takes them
  4. Undisputed

Undisputed New Member

Showcase:
    Albums:
    Are those the actual mufflered axlebacks? (not the muffler delete) And, they are the full stainless/chrome look, or the chrome tips on regular steel case?