Anyone have a BBK CAI? (please come in)

BlueRuckus

Jun 30, 2005
Miami, FL
Went to a show this weekend and saw several stangs with a BBK CAI on.
Does anyone have on of these? I ran a search though the 4.6 forums and didn't see anything. It looked pretty nice. It was the fender well type.

I know some people say CAIs are not worth the money, but i will be getting one later on down the road anyway and I like to do early research.

Anyone have one of these? What do think? Fitting? SOTP increase?

Any input greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I've had my BBK CAI for 2 years now. No problems and I like the way it looks.

Engine%20Bay.jpg

Attachments

• Engine%20Bay.jpg
    Engine%20Bay.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 67
i havd the mac one which is the same thing without the bbk name stamped across it. i am not using the fender wall type anymore. no specific reason. i changed to a different type and both perform the same. i also bought a seperate k&n filter to fit it perfectly. ill give it to you cheap if you want it.

ADRENLN said:
i havd the mac one which is the same thing without the bbk name stamped across it. i am not using the fender wall type anymore. no specific reason. i changed to a different type and both perform the same. i also bought a seperate k&n filter to fit it perfectly. ill give it to you cheap if you want it.

how cheap is cheap?

ADRENLN said:

Thank you very much for the offer, but won't be buying one for some time.
Thanks! :nice:

I have had mine for about 2 years and I love the way it looks under the hood.. As far as performance I will say that while not significant I did notice a lil better performance. But then again I also installed a bigger TB and Upper plenum at the same time so.... Also it's cool because when I go places and pop the hood everyone goes "Oh snap he got one of those on there. this thing must fly" lol..