Anyone have projector lights?

• Sponsors (?)

my good friend bought those off of mustang tuning (370$)....I got mine from ebay (150$)...the boxes they came in are identical...but his have never shaken before like one of mine does. The bulbs can't be replaced by normal ones...that's why I'm looking to possibly modify them using the bulbs that stangmods offers. I don't think the headlights are a bad product on Ebay...I think I just have a super rough ride on my car and something has jarred loose. They've never leaked before, and the bouncing started recently

oh...I wanted to add that I got the ones off of ebay because of the price and the fact that the main headlights have a blue lens instead of clear....thought it would go with my car better...and the light that comes out looks very similar to the color of 'silverstars'...very white/blue on the road...makes the yellow foglights kinda fugly....plus you'd want to change out the side markers...i bought the silverstars because they have a blue-like coating, but still shine yellow when on

Mustang5L5 said:
The stock 01+ headlight is a very attractive light when clean and clear. Changing that light just seems like a step down to me.

Thats sooooo true. My driver side is as clean as new lights, yet passenger side is all scratched up. Donno why just pass. side:shrug: