Anyone have smoked 83-86 Taillights?

• Sponsors (?)

I don't believe anyone is producing them. I was just wondering if anyone has smoked an original set themselves. Seems as though I have seen every other 79-93 taillights, but can't recall any smoked 83-86.

Maybe I should have said tint. I have seen people use a product called "nightshade?", or something similar that was applied over a factory taillight. That is what I'm looking for.

Maybe I should have said tint. I have seen people use a product called "nightshade?", or something similar that was applied over a factory taillight. That is what I'm looking for.

VHT SP999 - VHT Nite Shades Coating - summitracing.com

the product you're looking for is called VHT nightshades, and i've heard mixed reviews about it... sorry, I don't think I have any pics of it used on the 83-86 lenses but if you do a search for "tinted tails" or something along those lines you might find some good pics

To be honest, i like the look of nice bright shiny taillights.

It's amazing how the trends do with taillights. First it was clear? Then altezza, and now everyone wants to black everything out. What next?

To be honest, i like the look of nice bright shiny taillights.

It's amazing how the trends do with taillights. First it was clear? Then altezza, and now everyone wants to black everything out. What next?
I thought black was early 90's when everyone had those damn GTO light covers