Anyone have the BBS RK Plasma rims?

Discussion in 'SVT Tech Forum' started by KidTwist51, Nov 10, 2003.

1. I'm killin myself tryin' to find pictures of Cobras or even black GTs with these rims. I already posted in the sound and shine section with no luck. Anyone out there have them or have pictures of any stangs with them? Thanks.

-Chris

2. Chris,

I've got a set of plasma RK's on my snake. 18x8.5 up front and 18x10 out back.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

T-

3. Awesome! That's exactly what I was looking for. Got any more angles?

-Chris

4. Here ya go...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BTW, the center caps in these photos are the wrong ones. Tire Rack sent me the correct ones (BBS logo) as soon as I phoned them and told them about the screw-up.

T-

5. Cool, yeah it looks really sharp, thanks again.

-Chris

6. How expensive are those wheels? They look expensive.

7. MAN! Those wheels are wicked!! But how much? :shrug:

-Mike

8. They're really not all that expensive. Plasma RK's run about $500.00 each, give or take depending on width.

T-

9. What about your exact sizes? I really want the 18x8.5 in the front and 18x10 in the rear. Still though, sounds cheaper than the Saleen wheels I was saving up for. Thanks for the info.

-Mike

10. Right now, Tire Rack has the the 18x8.5's for $488 each, and the 18x10's for $506.00 each.

T-

11. Hey that's awesome! Thanks man!! I really appreciate it!!

-Mike :nice:

12. Taz, I love seeing those pics. Those are great wheels to have on a black 'stang IMHO! :cheers:

13. Thank you, sir. The wheel/tire package was a gift from my GF last Christmas.

...Of course, I helped her pick everything out. :D

T-

14. did you have any clearance problems with the IRS, what size tires are you running

15. The backspacing of the RK's was perfect for the car, so no clearance issues. For details regarding tire sizes, etc, click my homepage button, and then click on the "Wheels and Tires" button.

DUW - my website is very graphics intensive.

T-