anyone have these? Shorty headers (cheap)

• Sponsors (?)

Thats what I was going to say I'm sure most headers are the same as long as they have a solid flange. The coating would be the only thing that differs.

I have BBK's but I wasnt too impressed with the overall fit and finish. We'll see how the chrome finish holds up.

Thanks for the replies...

in 10 years, who knows what will happen with the car. It currently has BBK equal length shorty headers. I changed the spark plugs and wires recently which is making me want to change the headers. Worst POS performance part I've ever seen put on a car (imo). Spark plug changes are painful, burns wire boots, so much piping in such a cramped area = heating element. I just can't stand it lol...

I'm going to try the cheapo ones, if they don't work out, I'll get the FMS ones but it's worth the try. I'm assuming it's cheap because it's done in China and the coating is probably as thin as it can be which doesn't really have the full benefits of a more expensive ceramic coated piece. Plus the local speed shop is doing a dollar for dollar deal which means, for me up here in Canada, I save 50 to 100 bucks in shipping and border fees.

I should probably add that the headers started looking like crap after 2-3 years. 10 years they really look bad, but some paint would fix that.

mechanically...they've been on and off my car a bunch of times. Fit has always been great!