Anyone heard on delivery dates?

Just wondering if anyone has heard the delivery date of the GT500 at the respective dealerships. Some have been told the middle of July. I was told that my order would not be in the "first wave" of units shipped. Looking at the MSRP pricing blog, some are paying outrageous pricing while others at MSRP. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

I talked to the sales manager today at my local Ford about delivery dates. His first shelby (orange-white stripe) is scheduled to arrive on the week of Aug. 5th. Sorry can't do the Orange ! He said some dealers in Texas are getting theirs next week sometime.

One of the eBay auction cars was supposed to be delivered on July 10th... If that really happend, I bet the owner can't wipe the simle off his face and probably won't be here to post until next week when the first tank of gas runs out.

srothfuss said:
One of the eBay auction cars was supposed to be delivered on July 10th... If that really happend, I bet the owner can't wipe the simle off his face and probably won't be here to post until next week when the first tank of gas runs out.

You think a first tank of gas will last a week? I'd bet it was gone in the first few hours. I know if I had the car it would be.:D

I had heard some time ago that the GT500's would be done in blocks of colors and that depending on the color you ordered might put you behind some who ordered later on. At this point, I dont' trust anyone or anything. I won't get exicited until I see it in my driveway.