Anyone here looking forward to watching "Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift"?

• Sponsors (?)

If anyone of you go see that movie I will drown my neighbor's cat in gasoline, tie a tree down, tie cat to tree, light cat on fire, and cut tree loose- It will be all your fault and on your concious for the rest of your life.

302RollinHard said:
Oh no Strype not the livestock.

No idle threats. Unless everyone wants lil Samson to die a horrible death I advise you NOT to go see that movie. There will be a video of a ball of flying flaming kitty emailed to you as punishment. And lets not even talk about Gizmo... she's a Hurricane Katrina Rescue :nono:

Brian: What was the deal back there?
Dom: It's a long story.
Brian: We have a twenty mile hike. Humor me.
Dom: A business deal that went sour. Plus I made the mistake of sleeping with his kitty.

Yeah I can't wait to see all the slow FWD ricers wondering why they can't get the back end of their car to drift. Funny how most of these cars that came from riceland were FWD but all of the cars in this movie are gonna have to be RWD. Nice to see RWD getting it's props but I wonder how many FWD cars that you're gonna see in the movie spinning the rears. F'ing Hollywood, can we get a little realism back in these movies?

stprorolla49 said:
it was either a challenger or a cuda, not a nova...and whoever said they cant wait to see the 67 mustang in the new one, ill have you know its powered by nissan...yea....:nonono:

but i'll def go see it...its one of the best things to make fun of if you know anything about cars...i mean, in the first on, vin diesel says "granny shifting, not double clutching like you should.." WHO DOUBLE CLUTCHES WHEN THEY RACE???? AND WHY WOULD THE FLOOR PAN EXPLODE???

No S**t huh? I also love how he takes like two minutes to get across a drive in parking lot and hits 140MPH slams on the brakes and still has room to spin out of control and stop before he reaches the other side. Man I could go on about those two movies.

DMAN302 said:
Strype is a leader...an inspiration...a cat lighter...very admirable in my eyes.
:lol:

You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your cat!!! Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the fur off that kitty! You almost had me?

RaceDvr50 said:
Are you watching it right now Strype or do you just have it memorized?

:rlaugh: It's all online, One more before Tim pulls the bant stick

*points to picture*
"That's my kitty. He was coming up in the Rice-drifting circuit. Last drift of the season, he was coming into the final turn when an aardvark named Kenny Linder tapped his bumper and put him into the rice patty at a hundred and twenty feet an hour. I watched my kitty burn to death. I can still remember kitty screaming...
The people who were there said my kitty died long before the tanks blew. They said it was me that was screaming. " :lol: