anyone in Louisiana ?

• Sponsors (?)

SliverStang said:
everybody needs to meet up in alex one saturday night and we can all hang out.. who all is going to fun ford weekend? in houston?
ME ME ME...I have a friend who lives there and I'm meeting up with him.

Also, if anyone makes it out to Hammond once in a while there are some guys that hang out there on Saturdays at the Autozone on W Thomas (Hwy 190). I usually pass thru kind of late since I work til midnight but will usually get there around 1am. Sometimes I'll leave work early if I can.
saltymaz said:
lakefront in metairie on sunday.

Every Sunday?

Hey, any yall mustang people know where to get a rolling chasis in la? like new orleans/slidell/metairie/westbank area?
My mustang is running, but the body is soooo shot lol.
thing still has power though!
=D
And im going to setup a forum for us to use, subsribe to this thread so when i get the info we can all check it out.
peace.

Heres the deal...if you happen to want to start a place to get people together, post it here. Just give the time and place and if anyone of us can make it we can check here and show up.

On Saturday's, weather permitting, I am going to take my lunch breaks at Sonic on Vets in Kenner from about 7p til 8p. If anyone is in the New Orleans area feel free to stop by and chat. If we can get a regular meeting place maybe we can start up a cruise in or something. If you can make it my car is in my sig...

coramprat said:
Heres the deal...if you happen to want to start a place to get people together, post it here. Just give the time and place and if anyone of us can make it we can check here and show up.

On Saturday's, weather permitting, I am going to take my lunch breaks at Sonic on Vets in Kenner from about 7p til 8p. If anyone is in the New Orleans area feel free to stop by and chat. If we can get a regular meeting place maybe we can start up a cruise in or something. If you can make it my car is in my sig...

I'm there!