anyone in Louisiana ?

• Sponsors (?)

yea sry for the long wait on your response, yea i really want a mustang , idc which one i want a v8 . All my friends at highschool make fun of me bcuz i don't like imports .P>S> i found a 94 mustang cobra in the news paper 12000$$$$ 225-755-6909

Born4spd said:
yea sry for the long wait on your response, yea i really want a mustang , idc which one i want a v8 . All my friends at highschool make fun of me bcuz i don't like imports .P>S> i found a 94 mustang cobra in the news paper 12000$$$$ 225-755-6909
My son is 9 and hates imports. Like father, like son. I think it will die down and move on to something else. When I was in HS it was old school muscle cars and trucks. Later it was the lowrider small pickups. I think the new era muscle cars are in the mix next with all of the hype with the new Mustang, GTO, Charger and such.

looking for a car

if any one here would know were i can get a 87-90 lx 2.3 cheap with a good title let me know it does not even need to have a motor or trany. my sis just totaled her 88 the other day so we are looking for a good car that we can put her motor and trany into or one that is running. also if at all possible the car needs to be auto.

There is one right by my house but I'm not sure of the year. I've never really looked at it closely. It is on Walker north across from Levi Milton Elem. I don't know if it is for sale but it has been sitting there for a while.

is it a redish coupe ive stopped to look at that one a long time ago they wanted alot for it i might ride out there to look i might be thinking of anouther one at least its not to far from my house ill go check it out. thanx for the help if you run accross anymore let me know