Anyone in MD

Discussion in 'Regional Forums and Event Information' started by sweetsilver, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Hi all I am new to this forum, and also new to this area and looking for other stang lovers to meet and hang out with. Not sure what is in the area, but willing to drive a little for meets, get togethers, whatever .. thanks :D

Minina

2. dont really know where you are, if its near germantown or glen burnie, but www.racersden.net is a local website, lots of people on it. a regular hang out (every night) in germantown, dont know about the glenburnie crew. http://www.mamandf.com/ is another group in waldorf i believe?

3. welcome! I'm over on Ft Meade....

4. I'm down in southern Maryland, but am involved with the Metro Area Mustangs and Fords Crowd. Welcome!

5. I'm over here in Annapolis. Me and a buddy are going to Carlisle this Saturday for the All Ford Show. I would like to get a group of us together to go up there, any takers? I'll be driving my 98GT and my buddy will be driving his 03Cobra.

6. i am here in the baltimore area i am thinking of going to that all ford even also if i can get off from work it will be me 2000 gt and my buddy 93 5.0 we also hang out on fridays and saturdays at local hangout here in baltimore

7. Another Balto Area Guy

8. Hazard county here...

9. Cecil County here...just moved from Hazard County.

10. hope i'm not too late... southern maryland here, Lusby

11. Hey what's up man, you should check out www.mamandf.com I'm from off of Wilson Road. Hey is that Matt in the red Quicksilver getup from your 21st B-day party?

12. hahahah yeah who is this? do i kno you? my aim is : saniutza msg me

13. No, I've never met you I just saw you were from P.F. so I figured I check out your pics and saw Matt in there. Used to work with him but I can't remember where....wonder if he ever worked at Food Lion, that could be where. I drive a seafoam green 93 LX tinted windows, smoked taillights is the easiest way to recognize me, and the blaring bass

14. cool cool... i don't think matt worked at food lion... but maybe ruby tuesdays?

btw i added you on my aim buddy list... do you ahve any pics with you or your stang?

15. Yeah that's right, he tried to get a job at Food Lion a couple of times but we didn't have any openings when he talked to me.

16. so got any pics with your stang?

17. Im in MD, around the Baltimore/Glen Burnie area. ALWAYS up for meeting new people. Welcome to the board!!!

18. how old are you? :D