Anyone in the Eug/Springfield Area

• Sponsors (?)

Got anything in mind?

I live in Cottage Grove, work in Eugene. I have been gathering a list of stang owners, and hope to put together some kind of informal gathering this summer.

Nothing in the works yet.

K:nice:

One of my friends is a technician at the Ford dealer in Eugene. He drives a black '01 Cobra hard top. Another friend of mine, who now lives in Springfield, has a girlfriend with a stage 2 Roush convertible ('03, I think). You'll probably see them rolling around.

I see Stangs rolling around and most Fox guys will wave or give a thumbs up just thought might be cool for the people in the area to try and get some kinda meet closer is all. Anyone ever need any help working on their car just let me know I am more than willing to help out. If your ever in the area I drive the White Fox at the International Truck shop over off of Gateway.

Speaking of meets up north, I think I'm going to go to the Stangnet meet in Vancouver this Saturday. Anyone want to convoy?

I didn't see you at the meet. Did you make it up to AFP? There were four or five stangs from Eugene that made the drive up. One guy started a website, which is still under construction. The URL is www.eugene-mustangs.com. It sounds like they will be gathering for some meets.

I didn't see you at the meet. Did you make it up to AFP? There were four or five stangs from Eugene that made the drive up. One guy started a website, which is still under construction. The URL is www.eugene-mustangs.com. It sounds like they will be gathering for some meets.

sweet. Thanks for the link.

I had to work. So no road trips for me.

Yeah, we made it. Got there about 10:30. Parked next to the Dark Grey Shelby. Saw lots of great cars, ate some burgers and dogs, visited with my uncle, then headed home about 1:00 or so. Had our kids with us and they were getting pretty restless. Too bad we missed the cruise.

We definitely need to do something this summer in the Southern Valley.

-K

Hey all,

Just joined the forum. Some of you I have met. I was up at the AFP meet this last Saturday. I drive a white '04 Cobra coupe. Like Loud95 said a friend of mine (Daniel) has started up that website for the Eugene mustangs. We will soon be meeting up every Friday night at the same time and location. Daniel and I will be going around Wednesday scoping out a good location to start meeting. Once we find that place we will post it up on the website. I also have a book full of events in the Northwest that I will be giving to Daniel to post up the site. And we will inform everybody which ones we will be attending as they come up. Anyways if your interested in joining it's free and you can register on the website.

Talk to you all later.

Hey all,

Just joined the forum. Some of you I have met. I was up at the AFP meet this last Saturday. I drive a white '04 Cobra coupe. Like Loud95 said a friend of mine (Daniel) has started up that website for the Eugene mustangs. We will soon be meeting up every Friday night at the same time and location. Daniel and I will be going around Wednesday scoping out a good location to start meeting. Once we find that place we will post it up on the website. I also have a book full of events in the Northwest that I will be giving to Daniel to post up the site. And we will inform everybody which ones we will be attending as they come up. Anyways if your interested in joining it's free and you can register on the website.

Talk to you all later.

Closer to home and weekly meetings I like it :D

Hey all,

Talk to you all later.

I went over to the Eugene mustang site and already joined in! :D