anyone in the St. louis area?

89drop

Aug 30, 2009
so...im in the st louis area, about 10 minutes from down town stl. im looking for any volunteer help in helping getting my stang lined up for next spring! ill supply food and drinks to any takers, along with being able to stay inside a heated garage while we work! i have most any tool we may need to do any work as well! any takers?:D

• Sponsors (?)

im in st. peters. what all are you looking to get done besides the 5-lug?

im wanting to clean up my engine bay a little, get it looking clean (as in hide wires) and get it running properly. hope to have an O/R Xpipe soon instead of the H, would also like to cam it, maybe some GT40P heads...already have an intake...
also taking advice on anything else needed.:nice:

im wanting to clean up my engine bay a little, get it looking clean (as in hide wires) and get it running properly. hope to have an O/R Xpipe soon instead of the H, would also like to cam it, maybe some GT40P heads...already have an intake...
also taking advice on anything else needed.:nice:

looks like we're in about the same boat, lol. im waiting on a cam to throw in mine so i can get it back together and (hopefully) back on the road by thanksgiving. if summit had just sent the right one, i'd for sure have the motor in this weekend.

send me a pm or something, most of what you want to do i've at least dabbled with and know how much an extra pair of hands help.