Anyone know a "one up'er"?

• Sponsors (?)

I have a friend who is exactly as everyone describes, always tellin me my car is slow and why did I waste money on it when there are cars that are soooo much faster with less mods. He dogs me all day long, and it comes from the guy who doesn't even OWN a car. It is what many in the import community do... "well i know a guy with a xxx(possibly another x if the supra is a dyno queen) horsepower supra"

Don't forget the type where when you buy something they say "I know where you could have gotten a nicer one cheaper."

I remember when I got my silverado. This jackass laughed and said "Oh, you could have gotten one just like it for about $6500" or some price like that. I houded him on where. Well, I saw the truck he was talking about, it was 2 years older, with 20,000 more miles, 2 less cylinders and was a basic work truck edition probally off lease from a construction/utility company or something. I finally got back to him ready to put him in his place. He said "there wasn't much difference, you paid $6K more for the two tone paint, .5L more engine, and carpeted floormats and the miles you would have driven in a year."

I remember this one jackass telling me how I wasted my money on Snap-on because his harbor freight/husky/craftsman stuff worked "just as good".

There is a Jackass on this forum that when I was selling my camaro he said you can pick up Z28's just like mine for $2K, but I sold my car to carmax for $4K. He could not give one example of a car like this. He goes by stock90GT.

Ricers take the #1 prize on one-up-ers.