Anyone know anything about this yellow 94 Stang GT turbo with 800HP Features in MM&FF

Slow5.0

Feb 13, 2003
Portland, OR
I was wandering does anyone know this Stephen Harvey,he is from NYC and he dribe turbo 94 Stang GT with 800HP at wheels

I need more infos and i need some dyno sheets,because there is somechevy people who pull BS flag when i post about this Stang on other forum

Thank you

• Sponsors (?)

Paul that exact user, as you wrote it, has only 1 post and havent been here since 2002. Maybe you spelled it wrong :shrug:

I havent been here too much for the last months. I'm back more often now but that user doesnt ring a bell.

EDIT: Kinda search and it's propably him you meant ------> lxfiveo

No need to go find me...I'm right here.:D

Thanks for the comps.

As for anyone raising the BS flag, the car is now trapping at 143mph at a weight of 3750#, so just do the math in any HP calculator. And if any of them want to line up against me, I'll be at New England Dragway pretty much every week April through October!:Track:

lxfiveo said:
No need to go find me...I'm right here.:D

Thanks for the comps.

As for anyone raising the BS flag, the car is now trapping at 143mph at a weight of 3750#, so just do the math in any HP calculator. And if any of them want to line up against me, I'll be at New England Dragway pretty much every week April through October!:Track:

Thats sweet man, i was wandering if you have dyno sheet and video so i can shut up a few chevy owners here in Erie

Het paul, i was busy, i was always here but i didn't make tons of posts

Slow5.0 said:
Thats sweet man, i was wandering if you have dyno sheet and video so i can shut up a few chevy owners here in Erie

The car was on the dyno early on for tuning purposes only and I wasn't even there when it was being run (Job Spetter did the tuning on the Accel Gen 7). Last time I checked, you can't race dynos. As far as vid goes, I think I posted a vid in the other thread of my first pass at FFW which was a 10.12 pass. The last time out I had the car trapping at 143 but it was 40 degrees out and could not get enough traction to go any faster than 10.13.

No sense arguing "paper stats" with anyone on the internet. Internet racing is a joke. I see it time and time again where someone says "that will run mid 12's no problem" and then the person shows up the at the track and rips off a 14 second pass. Takes alot more than HP to get low ET's at the track.

Oh, and don't forget, I didn't write that article for MM&FF, they did. They embellish every car they've ever done a feature on. The car can easily put out over 800rwhp, but I don't drive it around on the street at that level (unless I have some leftover 104 in the tank! lol). I turn it up when I need to and turn it down closer to 600 or so on the street. Hell, even 600 is just stupid fast on the street!:p

Didn't you once have a KB? I remember talking to someone awhile back about maybe buying the KB off him becuase he was going turbo. And I know his car was yellow with HRE wheels. Obviously the turbo route worked out pretty well heh!