Anyone know how to jet a Zex kit for 50 HP? Im coming back!

Well guys, after going to FFW in Orlando (even though it sucked), I think I have resparked some interest in the Stang. After checking out some Saleens, GT500s, etc....I think its time for the next round of mods!

I finally decided to install the nitrous kit that was in my closet for 2 YEARS after I bought it!!! Its all ready to go (pics to come) but I would like to start with a 50 shot. Reasons for this:
1.) I suck at tuning....Ive blown too many headgaskets, pistons and cycled through too many motors. Now, im on a new motor, which is N/A.....and I do not want to take it apart from too much nitrous....
2.) A bottle will last longer...which is nice because of my college budget
3.) I think thats all I will need to push me into the 11s

Does anyone know what jets I need to run a 50 shot on my car?

Stay tuned for updated pics.....and some of my new rims which will be here soon!

• Sponsors (?)

Sweet! I know the feeling of getting your interest rekindled after attending an NMRA/FFW event. The same happened to me last year at WFC, I didn't have a lot of drive to get my car back on the road. The second I made it home though the thrashing began and I got it done the night before the Carlisle All Ford Nats. This is one of the reasons I think everyone that can should go to such events if at all possible, even if they are not into drag racing.

Unfortunately I can't help you with your question on the jets, but I'm sure that a call to Zex would net you the answer. I'm glad to see you have some interest in the car again.