Anyone know this car?

Zargon

Dec 28, 2006
If you do, please tell him to learn how to drive in stop and go traffic. This guy was going berserk and telling me to back off his rear end. I wasn't too close, in fact I was being courteous and leaving plenty of room. Look at all the vehicles around us, they were much closer together. /rant

BTW, car sounded nice.

img4076wo0.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

If he was like me the last time I found myself in AZ, he was just trying to get out of that barren wasteland as fast as possible. (;))

Surely someone on this forum knows him or of him, especially with that plate.

If he was like me the last time I found myself in AZ, he was just trying to get out of that barren wasteland as fast as possible. (;))

Surely someone on this forum knows him or of him, especially with that plate.

Har har. This is the nice time of year here. :)

No, he wasn't in a hurry, he was just mad that I was behind him. He even indicated that I was #1, several times. I just don't understand why he was so irate, when traffic is stopped you can get near other cars without posing any kind of safety hazard.

I don't like people too close to my rear bumper as well....especially hills. I hate when someone gets too close to me on a steep hill so that i think i will roll back a bit into them. I bump up a foot or so and what does the person do?? They creep up with me!!! I even roll back a foot or so after bumping up and they don't get the idea!!!

Of course on level ground like that i wouldn't go beserk, but i hate when people get right up on me on hills.

whenever someone gets close on my rear i do one of two things:

rev it a good couple of times

or

set the rpms to where my SLP exhaust resonates like crap out the back till they back off cuz its too loud. (you slp owners know what im tlaking about!!)

No, there was no tailgating going on. Traffic was stopping and going, I kept a respectable distance away.

I pulled out my camera after he started to get irate, not before.

You should probably send him some flowers and a "Hope you're feeling better" card - I hear Hallmark just introduced new wacky cards - like "good luck with rehab..." maybe you could find a nice one and send it to him. You may want to include a tissue or two in case he gets too emotional about the flowers and card.

That would be the "right" thing to do....:rlaugh: