Anyone know this car?

• Sponsors (?)

I don't like people too close to my rear bumper as well....especially hills. I hate when someone gets too close to me on a steep hill so that i think i will roll back a bit into them. I bump up a foot or so and what does the person do?? They creep up with me!!! I even roll back a foot or so after bumping up and they don't get the idea!!!

Of course on level ground like that i wouldn't go beserk, but i hate when people get right up on me on hills.
I HATE IT WHEN PPL DO THAT :mad: espically when its a woman in a SUV talking away on the cell phone and shes like 2ft away from ur bumper

I don't like people too close to my rear bumper as well....especially hills. I hate when someone gets too close to me on a steep hill so that i think i will roll back a bit into them. I bump up a foot or so and what does the person do?? They creep up with me!!! I even roll back a foot or so after bumping up and they don't get the idea!!!

This is where one of those crazy exhaust flamethrower kits would come in handy. Around here, you're never supposed to get any closer than a car length's distance between the car in front of you and yourself. That's enough room to safely light off some flames. If they are in your personal automotive bubble, then fry their face.

Understandably he "could have been hot" but road rage gets you killed if you mess with the wrong person...

Another point there are people that LOOK to cause road rage incidents - I have a buddy and everytime I drive with him he is flicking somebody off or calling them names when 99% of the time they didn't do anything wrong...

As far as people tailing you on hills I HATE minivans - I avoid and pass them on the road whenever possible - so if a "mom" in a minivan gets on my Arse I give them a "friendly look" but I know how to drive a stick - so no matter the hill I don't roll back more than 2 inches....

Understandably he "could have been hot" but road rage gets you killed if you mess with the wrong person...

Another point there are people that LOOK to cause road rage incidents - I have a buddy and everytime I drive with him he is flicking somebody off or calling them names when 99% of the time they didn't do anything wrong...

As far as people tailing you on hills I HATE minivans - I avoid and pass them on the road whenever possible - so if a "mom" in a minivan gets on my Arse I give them a "friendly look" but I know how to drive a stick - so no matter the hill I don't roll back more than 2 inches....

Yeah, if you mess with someone with road-rage, you could get killed. I just dont tollerate people that dont take the same care when driving as I do. Period, end of story.

100% truth. I'm normally a really low level, calm demeanor kind of guy, but the instant I get behind the wheel and someone else is doing something wrong that affects me, I lose my ****ing mind!?!?!?!

I've nearly gotten into fist fights in the past because of it. :rlaugh:

Ride my tail initially, I'll let it go for a while hoping you'll realize your mistake. Continue to do it and I'll give my brakes a "light" tap, just enough to flash my brake lights and wake you up out of your daze. After that, if you haven't gotten the hint, all bets are off and I'm hammering on the binders. One guy nearly ended up in ditch after I did that one time. He flashed me his high beams a few times, but stayed waaaaay back after that.

The second most irritating thing to me, are people that insist on driving slow in the left lane. Especially the ones who match the speed of the already slow driving person in the right lane and you can't get past. People....left lane is for faster traffic.....always has been, always will be. When I get annoyed enough, I'll flash my headlights in their rear view mirror. If they still don't get the hint, I'll pass them on the double line, then cut in front of them with only inches to spare between out bumpers. Cause if they weren't paying attention before, I'm certain they are now. :D

Damn I hate people!!!

100% truth. I'm normally a really low level, calm demeanor kind of guy, but the instant I get behind the wheel and someone else is doing something wrong that affects me, I lose my ****ing mind!?!?!?!

Ride my tail initially, I'll let it go for a while hoping you'll realize your mistake. Continue to do it and I'll give my brakes a "light" tap, just enough to flash my brake lights and wake you up out of your daze. After that, if you haven't gotten the hint, all bets are off and I'm hammering on the binders. One guy nearly ended up in ditch after I did that one time. He flashed me his high beams a few times, but stayed waaaaay back after that.

The second most irritating thing to me, are people that insist on driving slow in the left lane. Especially the ones who match the speed of the already slow driving person in the right lane and you can't get past. People....left lane is for faster traffic.....always has been, always will be. When I get annoyed enough, I'll flash my headlights in their rear view mirror. If they still don't get the hint, I'll pass them on the double line, then cut in front of them with only inches to spare between out bumpers. Cause if they weren't paying attention before, I'm certain they are now. :D

Damn I hate people!!!

Couldn't agree more, or how about the classic I am doing 60mph and you turn out of a side steet in front of me like I wasn't even there:bang::canada: There is a "right" way to do that - you pull out and immediately go for the far lane as to not slow down the oncoming car in the right lane - now if it's a one lane road - then you MESSED up - one of my buddies actually rear ended someone because of that and he wasn't at fault in the accident - they were - just a random point - because as you know 99% of the time you rear end someone YOU are at fault!!!

I prefer the classic okay you just cut me off in your mini van - I am going to let it slide, pass you on the left and then cut right in front of you (a couple feet to spare) and then hit the brakes - not enough to slow down but enough for them to be like "Dammn I F**$KED up and that obnoxious guy in the yellow cobra must really knows how to drive and just taught me a lesson that I will forget in about 2 mins"
Thats what I love about driving my car - people assume you are a Jack A$$ but I am actually the guy that stops my flow of traffic to let you merge into the line of traffic - so people are thinking "Great he's not going to let me out, and then I DO!"

Funny Stuff

Damn I hate people!!!

You are sooooooo right on with your second irritating thing. That happens to me every single day to and from work on the interstate.. PEOPLE TO NOT KNOW HOW TO MOOOOVE OVER TO THE SLOW LANE..:bang: :bang: :bang:

You are excactly right on that . :nice:

Damn I hate people!!!
Are you my twin? My God....if I had a penny for every dumbass driver I encounter every day to and from school/work I'd retire.

About 3 weeks ago I was done lifting so I was really pumped up and on the way home in a 55zone 2 people were driving right next to each other going 30. I was so close to killing them or just passing into the oncomming traffic...I was ready to draw blood for sure. Then right after my last class (5pm every day, so i'm already sick of being there) some freak in front of me doesn't like the fact that I want to go 35-37 in the 35MPH zone so he pulls a wise ass move and slows down purposely to 20, another person I was ready to kill.

What I want to do is make a bunch of sayings that are general enough to cover most crappy driver topics, and then have them ready. Then when I encounter someone I can hold the sign up for them when I pass them or whatever and they can read "YOU SUCK AT DRIVING, SPEED LIMIT IS 40 NOT 20 YOU DUMBASS, GO KILL YOURSELF" or something like that.

I wonder who would win if someone rode your bumper on a hill and when you were shifting you rolled back slightly and bumped them. I have a feeling it would be their fault for "driving too close" or something along those lines but I'm not sure.

Maybe the guy had his passenger side mirror on backwards and thought you were too close?

+20 for stupid drivers and tailgating. People do that to me on the interstate....I'll do the tapping thing, and if they're still there.....I brake pretty hard from 70 to about 40....most of them end up swerving onto the shoulder and I never see them again. Now that I got this Jeep....with no backend....people who tailgate look like they're parked in my backseat.

What I want to do is make a bunch of sayings that are general enough to cover most crappy driver topics, and then have them ready. Then when I encounter someone I can hold the sign up for them when I pass them or whatever and they can read "YOU SUCK AT DRIVING, SPEED LIMIT IS 40 NOT 20 YOU DUMBASS, GO KILL YOURSELF" or something like that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Send one my way if you make some up!:nice:
As for me, i cant get enough of ppl trying to tailgate me when im going 90+ in a 65. Thats when u mash the brakes!:nice:
And when ppl do cutme off, I just hope they like swear words, cuz man do they get an earful! lAll you here from me is "You F****** C***, im gonna slit ur F****** throat! ************! theres alot more but u get the idea. But thats only when im in a bad mood and hate the world.

You should probably send him some flowers and a "Hope you're feeling better" card - I hear Hallmark just introduced new wacky cards - like "good luck with rehab..." maybe you could find a nice one and send it to him. You may want to include a tissue or two in case he gets too emotional about the flowers and card.

That would be the "right" thing to do....:rlaugh:

:rlaugh:

Unfortunately I don't have his address. I did however send him a "littergram" as I observed him litter. :D You just go to this website and report it, the offender gets a letter sent to them.

http://www.arizonacleanandbeautiful.org/

I prefer the classic okay you just cut me off in your mini van - I am going to let it slide, pass you on the left and then cut right in front of you (a couple feet to spare) and then hit the brakes - not enough to slow down but enough for them to be like "Dammn I F**$KED up and that obnoxious guy in the yellow cobra must really knows how to drive and just taught me a lesson that I will forget in about 2 mins"
That's what we'd all like to happen, but in reality.....they don't have a clue that they're in the wrong to begin with. So 9/10 times when we retaliate to their carelessness/incautious driving habits, they think that we're the ones being the instigators.

Fortunately I could give a rats-ass what others think of me at that point and if they spout off, and/or continue to make a big deal out of what actions I took to remind them of their poor driving habits, I’m often more than happy to pull over to the nearest vacant parking lot and thoroughly explain it to them. :D

The second most irritating thing to me, are people that insist on driving slow in the left lane.

I hate that along with tailgating...

But, the move i hate the WORST, is when someone floors it to turn onto the road you are on in front of you.....only to drive up 100 feet or so and then take a left to pull into a driveway or another street!!!! I hate that!! Why the hell can't you wait for me to pass instead of pulling out in front of me doing 35MPH and slamming on the brakes to take a left!!!!!

Are you my twin? My God....if I had a penny for every dumbass driver I encounter every day to and from school/work I'd retire.

About 3 weeks ago I was done lifting so I was really pumped up and on the way home in a 55zone 2 people were driving right next to each other going 30. I was so close to killing them or just passing into the oncomming traffic...I was ready to draw blood for sure. Then right after my last class (5pm every day, so i'm already sick of being there) some freak in front of me doesn't like the fact that I want to go 35-37 in the 35MPH zone so he pulls a wise ass move and slows down purposely to 20, another person I was ready to kill.

LOL!! That would be something i'd do as well.. I'd love to have signs like that in my car so I could use them!

As for the license plate, i've seen one here in Arkansas with that one.. A girl in a yellow 'vert mustang and then another girl in a mustang (her friend, I think) has one that says "I DUNNO" lol.... A friend of mine with a '98 SS wants to get one that says "281 LOL" or "OMG LOL" :rlaugh: