Roush anyone know this car?

• Sponsors (?)

I live about a half hour's drive..... well almost 45 with traffic from this car. It has been on Ebay at least 3 times over the last few months. I really should go take a look at it just for the information value alone as a buddy of mine and I have pretty good files on SSC's by bumper number.

If it has original paint and everything is there even with 45k miles $17,500 is not a bad buy.

I don't have an itch for anything Saleen at the moment or I'd probably go look myself.

If the guy is serious about selling and an enthusiast he would be more than happy to send you a few good pictures. It's a pain I know because I get asked questions all the time and when you list something like this on EBay you get every 12 year old across the nation making the same requests.

I'd have to guess that it's a younger guy who bought it privately or it was handed down in some way and it's not fast enought for him and wants out of it, knows what it is, but does not want to go the extra mile to get the deal done.

By the location of the car I'd have to guess the median family home in his neighborhood is around 3.5 mil. even if it's an adult who owns it they don't need the dough. My 2 cents.

I live about a half hour's drive..... well almost 45 with traffic from this car. It has been on Ebay at least 3 times over the last few months. I really should go take a look at it just for the information value alone as a buddy of mine and I have pretty good files on SSC's by bumper number.

If it has original paint and everything is there even with 45k miles $17,500 is not a bad buy.

I don't have an itch for anything Saleen at the moment or I'd probably go look myself.

You think that is brentwood la? I was thinking the nor cal version myself.

You think that is brentwood la? I was thinking the nor cal version myself.

Hey Bomb.

Yea, I was actually thinking it is the O.J. Simpson Brentwood based on the fact I heard from someone on the boards that said this car was only 40 miles from me.

It does say CA for California after Brentwood. right?

Anyway, if you are calling the Westside/Pacific Palisades ( Nor Cal ) then you are truely a hopeless OC guy for sure.:D