Anyone know what this is?

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by plainwrecknate, Mar 24, 2006.

1. I was walking to a buddies house today and saw this SN97 (99-04) parked across the street and was just wondering if anyone could tell me what it is? They had a plate cover so I thought I'd ask if anyone knows what this is/what year/who's it is?

These pics were taken in Fort Morgan, CO on March 23rd...
  2. Oh thats Ron's car
  3. Just a regular GT, or a black Bullitt with the rear Bullitt badging removed.
  4. Those window covers or louvers (whatever they are) make me want to vomit.
  5. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep those look like ****.

And by the look of things, that's a genuine modded mustang.
  6. That's K.I.T.T. Ownded by Michael Knight.
  7. That's my car. I live in Brush...

Funny I've never had anyone complain about it till now.

Yup... doesn't bother me.
  8. CarPics2005.jpg

Attached Files:

9. 2000 Mustang GT Coupe(Black)

4.6l SOHC
    4R70W Automatic
    Mach 460 system
    Leather interior.

Window Tint
    Bullitt Pedal Covers
    Bullitt Rear Spoiler Delete
    Mach1 Chin Spoiler
    Mach1 Grille Delete
    2001 Smoked Headlight Housings
    50% Tail Light Tint from Autobadges.Com
    2001 Hood Scoop
    Fastbak side Window Louvers
    UPR Fuel Door
    MGW Running Pony Shift Handle w/ OD relocation

Demolet CAI #5 Stage 1
    SLP Loudmouth CatBack Exhaust
    Eibach ProKit Springs
    AFS Black Bullitt Wheels
    (F)17X9 with 275/40ZR17 Sumitomo HTRZ
    (R)17X10.5 with 315/35ZR17 Sumitomo HTRZ

Sony CDX-M8800 CD/MP3 reciever
    Scosche Adapter Harness
    1K Ohm resistor for Remote Amp Turn On(eliminates turn on "pop")
  10. Hey Cabello,
    What are the side emblems. I've been looking to replace my GT emblems and those look pretty sweet.
  11. That's kinda funny...thats really your car huh? Well, whether its good or bad, still looks like K.I.T.T.
  12. That's hilarious. He got called out by your license plate cover. However, I could have told you it was a stangnet member (rear spoiler removed, deep dish bullits and mach 1 chin :D)

Just my $.02, but in your list of mods, you listed AFS replica wheels as "performance". Eh?
  13. [QUOTE='03GTinFLA]Hey Cabello,
    What are the side emblems. I've been looking to replace my GT emblems and those look pretty sweet.[/QUOTE]

64-65 GT emblems. You can get 'em from 64-65 GT Emblem

And as far as the wheels being under performance... Straight line and lateral grip are exponentially improved. They just happen to look good.
  14. So they make you go faster? :shrug:

I'm just busting balls bro. Don't get all upset with me. I got the same crap from a fellow member so I just lump it all together at this point. :D
  15. Man, I'm surprised I found who's it was so quickly... It looks good man, my buddy and I thought it was a Mach 1 at first, then I thought it was a Bullitt so we weren't quite sure what it was. It looks nice though man, especially in person.