Anyone Know Where To Buy A New Washer Reservoir / Washer Fuild Bottle From?

chgovfk

15 Year Member
Apr 17, 2007
AZ
for a 1993 mustang coupe?
17618_1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks - I appreicate it - but the one I pulled off my car looks better than that - wanted a fresh new one - I figured I either have to clean the heck out of mine or buy new - what's JV ??

Thanks - I appreicate it - but the one I pulled off my car looks better than that - wanted a fresh new one - I figured I either have to clean the heck out of mine or buy new - what's JV ??

Why don't you just clean up the cap end and use a little yellow nail polish on the cap itself to freshen up the letters? I mean....you only see about the first 4" of the tank anyway. The rest is all hidden behind the front fender? :shrug:

JY - Junk Yard ..........now I get it - chrome plastic......:eek: - ....ummm it sounds expensive - I'll try just cleaning it like GB 101 said and paint the yellow over - typically you can't clean plastic that well w/out weaking it greatly - Noobz found a new one - But man they aren't 'giving' them away at $95 bucks plus shipping - but thanks Noobz - I'll have to think about it :nonono: - I think mustang unlimited gives out discount emails out once in a while -

Why don't you just clean up the cap end and use a little yellow nail polish on the cap itself to freshen up the letters? I mean....you only see about the first 4" of the tank anyway. The rest is all hidden behind the front fender? :shrug:

The more I think about what you said - the more it makes sense - my OCD is just kicking in - ( I finally flushed out my 07' GT - and that gold sh*t that FoMoCo puts in stained the heck out of the reservoir - so I bought a new (1) one - and man ....it makes a difference - but you can see the whole thing / bright green anti freezo looks 'clean') - :crazy:......so I'll probably buy a new one even with only the 4" showing - I'm getting a new overflow (avg. price $50) - so why not - I'll try and clean the exisiting one first ....see what happens