Anyone know where to find Mustang outline?

radtexas

Jul 25, 2006
Tyler, Texas
I am building a new garage/shop for my new ride and I want to make it a special place for my girl to rest.

I will try to paint an image for you to understand. I will have a garage 26'6 inside x 21' deep with an 18' double door. I want to paint a checker flag pattern as wide as door to the back of the garage, and paint the sides with a dark gray. But what I really think would be nice would be to have a half circle at the front with the Ford Stang silhouette in it.

Having it in the center of the room might make more sense but then no one would see it.:shrug:
Although it is a two car but for now she will be in it alone and normally will be in center to be as far away from everything as possible. Should I plan for now or future?

So does anyone know where I can get the silhouette? I just need to get a good one so I can print it on a transparancy and use an overhead projector to trace it from. I am not artist so I need all the help I can get.

• Sponsors (?)

bigcat said:
the first one is facing the wrong way, so you will have to flip the image before you use it.

Thanks "Big" I really appreciate this.

Pliskin said:
Be a trooper. Make your own like I did.

Why make what you can ask for and hope to receive? Of course I would have to if I had no response but with this outline I should be great. :nice: :SNSign: