Anyone looking to dyno

• Sponsors (?)

Moondog said:
Hey Sldghmr - Is that price for one pull? Regardless - I would be interested if its in the morning.
sup dood if we have 5 cars its 400 total as many p ulls as we want with or w/o air fuel so as long as we have at least 5 cars and 400 total then we can get 6 pulls if we want with a/f i havnt heard back abotu a time yet im still waitin on a pm back from jason flowers of flowers performance which i should get tomarrow

jwgroovin said:
I drove all the way from Westminster and was there at 9:30. No one there. talked to a guy in a white, 5.0 vert and said the shop folks might not be there until 10:30. Not a plan guys...
u must have just missed sldgehmmr then cus he is there and his car has already been on the rollers steve said he gave u his number why didnt u call h im ??

5.0vert said:
u must have just missed sldgehmmr then cus he is there and his car has already been on the rollers steve said he gave u his number why didnt u call h im ??

I had a sheet with directions and his phone number on it, and forgot it on the way out...either way, I wasn't sure if I even had the right day at that point. I was lucky enough to have remembered the address but didn't see any other mustangs and figured something came up.