Anyone make an antenna Delete?

WhiteDevil

Feb 4, 2003
San Diego
Ive seen them on a couple Roush mustangs where its just like the stock plastic bottom but the top is closed. I wanna delete my antenne and re locate it into my fender, dont care if i lose some reception because i almost never listen to the radio anyways just mainly CDs for me. Any help would be great.

• Sponsors (?)

My friend works in a machine shop and put a piece of aluminum on the lathe and cut me a shorty/delete piece. It's only about 1.5 inches high and still gets decent reception.

I'd post a pic but my car is in the shop right now.

I'd buy one of the black antenna deletes but I'd rather just have someone fill the hole and smooth it over altogether, then put in a antenna-less antenna for lack of a better term, my mind is escaping me..

EpiKk3 said:
I'd buy one of the black antenna deletes but I'd rather just have someone fill the hole and smooth it over altogether, then put in a antenna-less antenna for lack of a better term, my mind is escaping me..
Yeah the black antenne delete is what i was thinkin. I saw a few roushes with them, but i dont see a place where u can get one.