Anyone meet up north wa???

timgullion

Jan 2, 2004
Just curious as to if anyone meets up in Mt. Vernon, Bellingham area. I am in Oak Harbor and would love to go meet up at the Burgermaster but honestly that is a bit far for me. Just curious...

• Sponsors (?)

timgullion said:
Just curious as to if anyone meets up in Mt. Vernon, Bellingham area. I am in Oak Harbor and would love to go meet up at the Burgermaster but honestly that is a bit far for me. Just curious...

Have you checked out the Island Classic Mustang Club? www.islandclassicmustangclub.com They're good folks. Their show is coming up the first weekend in May at the Ford dealer.

Not too hard to find me...

I think I have the only Bone Stock (except tail lights) 87 GT in town...

Or I am crusing in a cosworth of one color or another....

4xford.JPG

I'm always up for a get-together - Fridays are the best for me usually. I've been trying to talk to any Mustang owners I see around Western, hopefully we can get a few more cars organized.

Keep me posted on any plans (email: [email protected] ...same name for AIM), and in the mean time I'll keep a lookout for ya.

Mine:

Attachments

• scott 65_89 (mail).JPG
    scott 65_89 (mail).JPG
    41 KB · Views: 71
SLIGHTLY_INSANE said:
I call shotgun for the open track day this year too! And possably on pony trails. As it looks i will be stangless at that point. And morgan wants to go badly.

Let's talk when it gets closer to time! :nice: Not sure if I'm gonna open track it this year, probably will though. Need some upgrades first.

I may have a new two wheeled toy in the near future that may want to stretch its legs up that way as well.... :banana:

Hey, another Bellinghamer checking in. I don't have my mustang anymore, so look for a red 1G DSM with exhaust, for sale signs, and a skinny white dude driving it...

Driftin- That GT looks like one I ran a while ago kind of by fred meyer off lakeway....?

And do you know Terry of Turbo Terrys? You said you have Cosworths, and my roomate (works at terry's shop) was telling me about a local guy that has like 4 of them :) small world

If all goes well, I should have a stang soon and maybe we can set up a meet my way(Olympic Peninsula). Nice drive with a lot of twisties and straight aways. Plus a few good picnic spots on the way. Maybe it can even rival the time when the F-Body club makes its trip up here.