Anyone neeed anything!!!!!!??????

Starman said:
How much would you want for it shipped to 63114 (St. Louis)

pay for the box and shipping......lol

marine_2003, sorry no axles or brackets etc. they went to a fox body

Blueoval, dunnow which side fog light it is right off hand, i would like to get a few dollars for the condensor but you wouldn't beat the deal, you can have te defogger vent, I think one of tabs may be cracked, but you cant tell when it is installed....trunk lid would be expensive to ship but you are welcome to it.....i will do whatever i couuld, since you rebuilt your motor do you have any of the parts i need in the sig.

jason

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry man, I used all of that in the new motor, ill ask a few freinds that might have that. I have the factory 94 crank and rods(minus one rod) though. How much for the condensor and how much is shipping for the decklid? The decklid is actually for a freind and thats the guy who would have the parts you need. Ill let him know and maybe we can work out a trade. What color is the decklid?

factory 94-95 stuff would be great.....

the decklid is black, if you need the condensor, i will ship it, for you shipping me the crank and rods, if i need i would give a little boot, but the condensor is like new.....

anyone wants pics of anything just ask....

jason

Can you send pics of the 8.8 to me? I am still interested in it. It is from an SN-95 car right? The last one I was interested in was from a T-Bird and was going to cost like $250 to get it to Oklahoma from Kansas (rearend and shipping). I was not 100% sure it was even the right width etc. We don't have any really good yards around here. They all want like 10x what ebay has stuff for. Thanks again.

Phil

yeah, when do you think you would have access to the rods etc..... i will send the condensor if you send what you have though..... i have had about 50 pms ,sorry for not replying sooner...

send me an e-mail to [email protected] and ask for pics, i don't have any uploaded yet but will get them...

Sade, i forgot to pm y ou, 5$ will ship that thing.......like i said free...

jason

zero, i have the plastic cowl in good shape..... i believe the taillight is drivers,i will check in a few minutes

Kuntry kOwboy, i live a long way off just to stop by.....lol

BlueOval, 7 would be ok, i know i could come across one really cheap, i am prolly gonna need them b4 then though....thanks

Hey I wanted to confirm our deal:
My dogbones and spider tray thing and possibly lifters for an a/c condensor, driverside fogligt, and a drivers side rearview defroster vent. Whats your address?

You never did say what backseat you had. Also, do you have the wireing harness peice for the passenger side corner light?

whoever is wanting that taillight...if you really don't need it... is there a poss you'd let me have it, i need a black one, and mine... well, is smashed, so i need one bad.
.....see my attached picture...
attachment.php