Anyone neeed anything!!!!!!??????

Zero Signal said:
Yeah Jason, ldo you have a picture of the cowl? Let me know what the shipping will run on it, along with a box and whatever packaging and I'll send you a check if want.

i will take a pic today, and i will get an online estimate on shipping, and pm you .....

jaoson

• Sponsors (?)

BlueOvalStangGT said:
Hey I wanted to confirm our deal:
My dogbones and spider tray thing and possibly lifters for an a/c condensor, driverside fogligt, and a drivers side rearview defroster vent. Whats your address?

You never did say what backseat you had. Also, do you have the wireing harness peice for the passenger side corner light?

yeah that'll work, if you pay for shipping on all that......prolly would be 20$...I don't have the harness.....

jason

95cobradude said:
my tight, it sounds like u have your hands full. lol. i bet u wish u didn't say anything.
I was thinking the same thing. It is so cool that Jason is doing this though - if I lived close, I would come over just to help him package and ship stuff off.

yeah man i replied to the pm.....

i never replied to the radio bezel question, most any interior panels commonly replaced are gone.....lol sorry

those of you that wanted trunk panels etc. i am gonna offer this stuff up around another week and thats it, then i am loading up the trailer.....

jason

third thing i sold off the car was the airbags, e-bayed them for 500$ sold in 2 days..... so i will wish you good luck on finding a reasonably priced, non tatered set.

Sorry i could not help you.....

jason

Passenger Side REAR Quarter Panel

I didn't think of it till now... i was lookn for a pass side taillight, but also, BADLY needed would be the Pass REAR Quarter Panel.... if you have this please let me know... maybe PM me if you want something for it.
Thanks a MILLION if you can help.

Need these:

drivers mirror (just the mirror, not the whole thing)
grill headlight mount/ header panel (Black piece extends across from drivers to passenger corner lights, all lights attach to this)

Want these:

black leather back seat
drivers black door bezel (part that encompasses the window switches)
interior black parts: kick panels, door panels, center console, any steering wheel/dash panels

Thanks myTight! ... now go look at my website so I can feel like I contribute too :)

donjohn said:
Need these:

drivers mirror (just the mirror, not the whole thing)
grill headlight mount/ header panel (Black piece extends across from drivers to passenger corner lights, all lights attach to this)

Want these:

black leather back seat
drivers black door bezel (part that encompasses the window switches)
interior black parts: kick panels, door panels, center console, any steering wheel/dash panels

Thanks myTight! ... now go look at my website so I can feel like I contribute too :)

can't help with the mirror, or the headlight panel, the seat i have isn't black leather either.......but you get the bezel, i don't have any kick panels left, only one door panel. pass., and i have a steering console but no wheel......lol

slim pickins....

jason

if you have ANY black steering wheel/dash components/panels... send me shipping prices and whatnot to 92870

sorry if i forgot to mention... the only way the bezel will work if it's for 'verts :)( i forgot to mention) oh and if it does happen to be a vert... do you have the weatherstripping around the rear windows?

thanks