Anyone Parting Out Their Mustang?

• Sponsors (?)

I am looking for the mounting strip for my ground affects ( I've tried 50restro, ebay, junk yards and many other places they all tell me the part is obsolete), also the fog light bar and rear hatch molding to name a few. Those are what I am mostly looking to find. I've tried all the obvious places ( with no luck). I was hoping someone had a mustang they were parting out that they would be willing to sell parts off of. Also if this is a gay thread.....THEN DON'T LOOK AT IT. I'm looking for help not cute remarks.

Well, it'll take awhile from where you live, but there's a yard a few states up from me who has thousands of 5.0 Fox bodies exclusively, and trailors full of parts. I've done some business with them by mail when I don't have time to make the 3 hour drive up there, but you'll have to call them for a price, send a check, wait for it to clear, wait for the part to show up, yadda yadda. However, if you doon't have any luck, it's not a bad last resort and I know they have everything you could possibly want. Place is called Menards, and the number is 1-603-887-4049. Good luck

westernlady1123 said:
I am looking for the mounting strip for my ground affects ( I've tried 50restro, ebay, junk yards and many other places they all tell me the part is obsolete), also the fog light bar and rear hatch molding to name a few. Those are what I am mostly looking to find. I've tried all the obvious places ( with no luck). I was hoping someone had a mustang they were parting out that they would be willing to sell parts off of. Also if this is a gay thread.....THEN DON'T LOOK AT IT. I'm looking for help not cute remarks.

really? 5.0resto lists both the bracket for the GT bodywork and the hatch seal on their website...

westernlady1123 said:

Mustangs Unlimited has the ground effects strips. I bought them for my old GT they weren't too badly priced.

If it helps and it isn't too late, the ground effects mounting strips are still available from Ford too. They even come with new plastic rivets to use so the strips won't rust out from the darn metal rivets originally used. I've got the metal trim you're asking about, but I can't imagine it would make it from Indiana to you without being bent, etc by u.p.s. Good luck to you though.

SlowGT said:
You live in New England and are referring to someplace a 'few states up' :rlaugh:
I live in southern coastal CT. Menards is in NH. I have to drive all the way though CT, all the way through Mass and into NH to get there. I few is three, so I guess I exaggerated. Maybe I should have said a couple states up. :uzi: