Anyone purchase from RPMOutlet??

05 GT Stang

Apr 6, 2005
OK, i'm REALLY not trying to advertise, but i'm trying to figure out how these guys are selling JBA ceramic longtubes for around $100-150 cheaper than everyone else($699)?? Ninosport wants $879 for the same thing! Ebay isn't any cheaper. Has anyone bought anything from them before??:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

05 GT Stang said:
OK, i'm REALLY not trying to advertise, but i'm trying to figure out how these guys are selling JBA ceramic longtubes for around $100-150 cheaper than everyone else($699)?? Ninosport wants $879 for the same thing! Ebay isn't any cheaper. Has anyone bought anything from them before??:shrug:

Ordered thousands of parts worth, and never had a problem. Just ordered two gauges today...

John

05 GT Stang said:

I just ordered some Hooker LTs from them, they arrived Thursday:D Not the first thing I have ever bought from them either. I did see that they were selling the JBAs at a sale price, and almost went with them, but decided to save a few extra dollars and stick with a very highly recommended brand.

Heres my experience with RPMOUTLET.
I ordered a pypes X pipe.
They sent me a BBK x pipe.
They overbilled me by 3.95 compared to what the checkout price was, which was also the same price I got on my confirmation email.
I called within less then ten minutes of receipt and was told I had to email them for exchanges.
I emailed them and got an auto responce telling me to email them certain info and they would get back to me within 24hours.
After no responce I called.
I was told the sales rep would help me and was swithed over to a person named george.
George was an answering machine that said he wasn't around and to email him.
So I did.
I got no reponce.
I called again, and was switched to the answering machine again.
I called my CC company and put the charge in dispute.
I got an email on monday appologizing for the error and asked what kind of pullies did I get.
I never ordered any pullies so I call to find out why the email mentions them.
I got a girl.
She said it was a mistake and that I would get an RGA for my x pipe via the mail later that day.
I never got it.
I called the next day.
I called 3 times.
All three times Ivan switched me over to george the answering machine.
I called and got the girl.
She switched me to the answering machine.
I called a fifth time.
I got Ivan again.
I complained that no one was helping me and that I already put the charge in dispute.
He asked me why wouldn't I take the BBK pipe, it was worth more then the Pypes X pipe I wanted.
I told him I had alot of trouble with BBK in the past and didn't want to put their parts on my car.
He said someone would call me later that day and took my phone #.
That was 4 days ago.
So if you want to order from them heed my warning, once they took my money they never wanted to hear from me again, and certainly didn't want or try to fix my problem.

Look at their website in the contact info.
Customer service -email support only
Exchange department- email support only

To me that says it all.
Once we have your money don't bother us.

I would never recomend rpmoutlet to anyone.

Places I would recomend.

Infinite velocity motorsports, I bought a ton of maximum motorsports stuff from them. I bought one thing from them off of ebay and ever since then I just email them with my MM needs and get a small discount and free shipping everytime.

stangsuspension.com got my bilsteins, and steeda springs from them, I wanted to pay by money order, but it wouldn't make it there before the sale was over so he told me he would hold my stuff for the on sale price till he got the money order. Very cool!

Blue oval industries, bought replacment lights from ebay because mine were really badly road chipped.(my 02 GT)
It was like I made the paypal, opened my front door and there they were.
TREperformance from ebay- bought some accufab goodies-couldn't have been happier.
50resto- bought gears they had the best price I could find at the time.
Jegs-best price on aluminum driveshaft I could find at the time.
summit- bought some defective BBK headers (warped flange) they sent me a new one, bought a BBK h pipe and I could swear the thing must have been boxed wrong. In order to get it to fit my 95 gt it had to have the cross over cut out, the tubes rebended in 3 places then the cross over rewelded in.
I was charged $200 to have it done, summit reimbused me for a large portion of the cost though, so at least they made good or tried to.

These are just some of the places I have bought stang parts from.
RPMOutlet was the worst experiance I have ever had buying parts for my car.

05 GT Stang said:

I bought a couple parts from them. they sent me the wrong ones and after a couple weeks of being ignore i thought i was screwed. then i finally got to talk to someone who cared and was very apologetic. a week later i had the right parts... so mixed feelings for me.

what do you think of the steeda underdrive pulleys? good low range add?
did the control arms elliminate wheel hop? i have serious issues with that.

turboscrew said:
Call Ninosport, they can match or beat different companies prices.
My experiences with RPM outlet were horrible they sent me wrong parts
twice and the shipping took forever and I come to find out that it wasn't
UPS's issue.They have the worst customer service I try to call them
and they never anwser the phone and they also hanged the phone up
on me before.Do yourself a favor and order from Nino at Ninosport.His
customer service is excellent and personaly he is a great guy to deal with
plus he matches or beats any price.I would rather pay more money than
order ANYTHING from RPM outlet they are the worst right next to the SHM
bendovers.:notnice:
www.ninosport.com

Pennywise2 said:
My experiences with RPM outlet were horrible they sent me wrong parts
twice and the shipping took forever and I come to find out that it wasn't
UPS's issue.They have the worst customer service I try to call them
and they never anwser the phone and they also hanged the phone up
on me before.Do yourself a favor and order from Nino at Ninosport.His
customer service is excellent and personaly he is a great guy to deal with
plus he matches or beats any price.I would rather pay more money than
order ANYTHING from RPM outlet they are the worst right next to the SHM
bendovers.:notnice:
www.ninosport.com[/QUOTE

I had a bad experience with NINOSPORT.. Ordered an A/B exhuast from them and got an email saying it was shipped but it took over a month before i inquired because it was getting shipped to an APO address and when i finally got it it was shipped 5 days before i got it... WTF happened to the other 25 days NINO!

i ordered a kit for my truck with the predator, spacer, and cai kit. the cold air didnt wouldnt fit because with the spacer, the fan hit the cold air. called they said since the space was pretty much free they wouldnt do anything. needless to say i havent gotten around to taking the spacer off to put the cai back on,( cant remember how it goes).
i did order a violator catback from brenspeed .com, they were out of stock at the time, i placed the order at night, got an email from an actual person saying they were out of stock, i found them at blueovalindustries in stock, so i cancelled my order, however brenspeed does have excellent customer service, they answered a few emails about things before i cancelled my order, and i will definitley order my shifter and some other things from them, as i mod my car. i also love the fact that they test every part they sell, something not too many places do, it speaks alot about the company that they wont sell something they havent used and made sure its a quality product/

rpm outlet

man i was looking to buy some bassani headers for my 96 cobra and found rpm outlet cheaper by a longshot from everyone else 664.05 plus a 10% discount making them 597.95 and free shipping. Ninosport wants 669.95. $72 difference granted i had my mind made up but hadnt heard of anyone buying from them so i searched on here and now am not so sure i want to. also at rpm outlet on their site they list 96-01 cobras together and dont even have 96 cobra headers listed they have the 99 04 cobra headers listed and say they are 96-01 so i was going to call but maybe its not worth the hassle

I ordered my BMR LCAs and FRPP axle-back exhaust from RPM Outlets and had no problem. I actually called to make an order and the guy went and personally checked the stock to see if they were in. The changed their shipping from UPS to US Postal for me so they could get the items overseas to my APO address. I can't complain about these guys.