Anyone Recognize This 96 Gt From Near Mechanicsburg Md??

I bought this car last November from a co-worker. He bought it from the mechanicsburg, MD area. Its a 96 GT, 248A (GTS) package car. It's a tan interior, originally (NA - dark forest green), but repainted construction orange after an accident. The car is a 5 speed, and came with a 1998 Roush Stage 3 supercharger in the trunk. I know it's lived a hard life, but I'm slowly bringing it back to life. I'd love to track down the previous owners and see if they can tell me anything about it. Looks like the SC was put on it at one point. Engine is definitely not original. Looks like someone had the fuel tank down too (upgrade for the SC?) by the looks of things. Someone put in an alarm, which hacked up the wiring into a mess. I've removed it, but I'm still chasing minor shorts/odd electrical things it does. I'd bet the f'd up wiring didn't do any favors to making an SC stay in proper tune. Maybe why it's no longer on. Accident damage to passenger rocker, replacement passenger door (was silver), and radiator support. Minor dents/ bondo all over the car. Single stage paint over factory green, without R&R's done, so there's a lot of overspray. Anyone recognize this car???

Tom

PS more images in my albums - they're displaying ok in the box here, but not in the preview. I hope this works.

• Sponsors (?)