Anyone remember a member...

Not sure if he still posts.

Twin turbo dark green fox stang with a 331 and fr500 wheels?

I havent posted in a while, but he had a website detailing his build and I wanted to ask him some questions on how it is running a year after the fact.

Believe he was a marine.

• Sponsors (?)

Is it TT91 you're talking about? That's who comes to mind.

http://members.rankmyride.com/inda10s

tt91.jpg

Attachments

• tt91.jpg
    tt91.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 91
Damn, yeah it is........
god, that is sad if he wrecked it.

Yeah I had to come back, been a while, but moved and new job and RL caught me for a bit.

He hasn't been on in a while. He had an asshat make a u-turn in the middle of a 4 lane road in front of him and he ended up t-boning him. The car was sold in no time and he bought a turbo Saleen.

That car was probably one of the most beautiful cars I've ever seen

i think he was trying to sell it and go turbo i forget.. also had a poll for removing the sticker, apparently he bought it like that, who knows

can anyone find the pics of the crashed fox, they were upsetting

he posts on turbomustangs alot more now. his names is InDa10's. (we can chane our own names there so its kinda hard to keep track of peoples names there)

it was a sweet car and i believe he sold it then it got sold again. it was in the stangnet classifieds awhile back

Sirsureshot. He spent alot of time in here when he was over seas in the Marines. If you look closely though its not as pristine as it seems. The rims look good but are cheap. The engine bay could have been better, spray painted bleck firewall and parts of the interior were cheaply done. When it was SC'd it ran like a beast! But after the twin turbo install it never ran rite.:shrug: His GF was hot though! :D