Anyone see transformers yet?

• Sponsors (?)

that movie had me on the edge of my seat! havent seen a good action movie for a while now... yes the saleen mustang was awesome!

Though did anyone catch what kind of bike the Air Force guy used on the street?

I wish my mustang could transform :shrug:

saw it last night also. it was great. awesome how they didnt waste any time getting right to the action...and then managed to keep it buliding through the entire movie. the sound of all the guns and explosions sounds incredible in the theater :nice:

Saw it yesterday and left the theatre with a huge smile on my face. Eventhough I'm a mustang guy, a part of me wants a 09 Camaro now :D That chase scene with the Saleen cop car was sick!!! Unlike other recent summer blockbusters (Return of Superman) this movie definitely lives up to all the hype. :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice:

I was lucky enough to see it the day before it was suppposed to come out at 10:00 pm. They were having an early showing, but there was like nobody there. My friend and I came across it coincidentally looking for the die hard movie. We just showed up and bought tickets, and it definalty was one of the coolest movies I've seen. It inspired me to put "to punish and enslave" on the side of my stang.

I was lucky enough to see it the day before it was suppposed to come out at 10:00 pm. They were having an early showing, but there was like nobody there. My friend and I came across it coincidentally looking for the die hard movie. We just showed up and bought tickets, and it definalty was one of the coolest movies I've seen. It inspired me to put "to punish and enslave" on the side of my stang.

Yeah I liked that on the saleen