Anyone sell new (complete) rear ends?

DougNuts

Founding Member
Jul 11, 2000
Georgetown Ky
Anyone know of a place that will sell a new (or used I suppose) complete 8.8 for the 94/98 cars? I need it to have all the brake lines, calipers, etc. Oh yeah, it needs to be a decent price.

Need one for my car so we can swap my current one into my bro's 89.

• Sponsors (?)

Call currie rear ends in tusin Ca, they will build whatever you want to your specifications, You can also pick what kind of diff and gears you want (brands).
only problem with them is there kinda pricey, I spent 6000 for my burban rear. I did get an air locker 31 splines and larger brakes though.

WHITE94COBRA said:
Call currie rear ends in tusin Ca, they will build whatever you want to your specifications, You can also pick what kind of diff and gears you want (brands).
only problem with them is there kinda pricey, I spent 6000 for my burban rear. I did get an air locker 31 splines and larger brakes though.

That is pricey. I got a complete 9" setup with 35spline Mosers for $3200 from AutoWeld. They sell 8.8 setups also.

You could also try contacting wwwmidwestmustangnet on ebaymotors. They probably won't have any in their ebay listings, but I'm pretty sure they'd sell you one anyway.