Anyone selling their Intake???

huskerpower02

Aug 21, 2003
KS
cause its getting kind of old looking for an upper and lower intake for my 95. Im just looking for a nice upper and lower (ex. Cobra, GT40, edelbrock performer, etc.) that will improve the hp numbers on my mostly stock motor. I was gonna get the performer but it was bought before i had time to respond. So if anyone knows of anything, pm me or just post it up. thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

donjohn said:
haha, my bad

well u could get the typhoon in satin, a few people on here actually run them, but i'm not sure how good they are. i was reading their description and it sounds like they slightly outperform the cobra but by how much i dunno

ok, thanks i will take a look at them. and may i suggest that you dont waste your money on 3:73 and get 4:10's. you wont regret it. and may i STRONGLY suggest some black 18" saleen replicas. :nice:

huskerpower02 said:
ok, thanks i will take a look at them. and may i suggest that you dont waste your money on 3:73 and get 4:10's. you wont regret it. and may i STRONGLY suggest some black 18" saleen replicas. :nice:

haha, i'll think about ur suggestions

3.73 because my car is a dd and i can't have horrible mileage, i've heard that the 4.10 isn't that great for cruising at high speeds. even though i am in stop and go traffic on the way, returning i usually just cruise at like 50-70 from school... so it's probably 3.73

as for the 18" black saleens, i'm in a tight spot right now on wheels- i just bought pullies and am gonna get the gears soon but i was thinking of buying a mountain bike and a digi cam. but ur right, the 18" black saleens are very nice, because i didn't go with smoked headlights when i should have i'm gonno go with chrome wheels eventually (probably next summer :nonono:)

:nice:

donjohn said:
3.73 because my car is a dd and i can't have horrible mileage, i've heard that the 4.10 isn't that great for cruising at high speeds. even though i am in stop and go traffic on the way, returning i usually just cruise at like 50-70 from school... so it's probably 3.73
:nice:

I didnt listen either, and now I wish I would have gotten the 4.10s. Mine is a daily driver also.

DJHA90 said:
donjohn said:

-- and my car is a daily driver also...

as well is mine. believe everyone when they say it. DONT FEAR THE GEAR! youll regret it