anyone try this before?

vladasap

Apr 26, 2006
nyc, ny
hmm im thinkin about the fox tb conversion....
why cant i just bolt my tb to the manifold and make a little bracket to tension the throttle cable?

and the vacuum lines i guess i can somehow attach to the mani

this would save a whole lot of time and nonsense having to sell & buy new tb, tps, iac and so on...cause this way i can keep all of mine as they are

• Sponsors (?)

Don't forget, the FB set-ups have the plate between the manifold and TB(EGR I think).
And, the sensor, I think it's the TPS, is on the bottom of the Fox TB.

I see what you are saying though. With a little modification, it might work.

I've seen pictures of it being done, but I don't remember where I saw them. I think it's totally worth it, as the SN throttle body is a lot nicer than the FOX style.

Kurt

dude thats EXACTLY what i want
ironically im going to attempt this as im installing the performer RPM that you got on there

wow it really does look a 100% nicer than the fox (i hate their big bulky sensors)

onlyme i PMed you a question about it or if you read this before can you just tell me a little more of how you went about doing it??

and if you can take a few more pics (if its not too much too ask) from a few angles so i have a visual of how its done

thanks and awesome engine bay + i like that turbo hiding in the corner there :nice::nice::nice::nice::nice: