Anyone up for a VT Stage 2 N/A Cam vid?

• Sponsors (?)

jasonh_86 said:
Well guys and girls.. I finally decided to post some exhaust vids.. it took a while to figure out how to "capture the lope" on camera.. but I think I did a decent job! :D

And now.. I present to you.. SLP Long Tubes, SLP Off-Road X-pipe, Flowmasters and VT Stage 2 N/A Cams... Enjoy!:)

View attachment 449367

Sorry about this last video being so dark.. it got dark REALLY quick tonight and I couldn't hardly get any light on the car.. But you can still hear the car :D

View attachment 449369

Let me know what :SNSign: thinks!

what tools did you use to take out valve springs. I bought this tool but it's slips off all the time and so far only 2 valve springs has been change in 2 weeks

san~man said:
I wish I could find someone here to do it for a reasonable price. The main problem is finding someone to tune it on a rock in the middle of the Pacific Ocean :(

Nakaz tunes SCT and Diablo now. His car used to run 8s so I think it's safe to say he knows his ****. Too bad he charges an arm and a leg. I know his father in law, so I'm gonna try and get a discount :D.

hotmustang331 said:
Get ahold of the guy on the MPH forums (like molocove or something like that)...hes wanting to do the same thing LOL.

Seriously, I bet you could go half and pay him to fly over there :nice:

That's Motoko. I had chem and bio with this guy but never met him :notnice:.

I'm going to see how much Henry would charge. His mother passed away yesterday or something so I'm gonna give him time before I call. Or would could have a GTG at your place and have a cam and valve spring swap party! Me, you, Cole, and Terrance! w00000t :nice:

Stang|ess said:
Nakaz tunes SCT and Diablo now. His car used to run 8s so I think it's safe to say he knows his ****. Too bad he charges an arm and a leg. I know his father in law, so I'm gonna try and get a discount :D.

No kidding, didn't know that. Wonder how good he is tuning a 4R? If you don't get the shift points/part throttle shifts/tc lockup correct, it runs like total ass.

I may as well make my appointment to remove one testice and sell on eBay it to pay for labor with Nakaz....he charges a hella lot for labor. He did my friends Procharger in his Charger and couldn't get it to run right, but still charged him full pop. I wonder how it's running now...I see him on Sunday so I'll ask him.

Stang|ess said:
I'm going to see how much Henry would charge. His mother passed away yesterday or something so I'm gonna give him time before I call.

Damn, I didn't know that. I should call him later to give me regards. Henry is one of the nicest guys you'll ever come upon and boy can he wrench too.

Stang|ess said:
Or would could have a GTG at your place and have a cam and valve spring swap party! Me, you, Cole, and Terrance! w00000t :nice:

Err, which out of the 4 of us is going to SACRIFICE their car first? :shrug: I pick YOU first...you be the sacrificial guinnea pig!! FTW :nice:

she actually passed on july 25, but i found out yesterday whoops.

we should really see if they can give us a group discount :D.

i'd be willing to have my car go first. after the 2nd set of valves, we're all gonna be tired and say **** it :lol:.