Anyone use Providence for health care?

• Sponsors (?)

My wife used to work for Providence and their insurance was awesome. They seemed to be really easy to work with. She is now a nurse with Kaiser and I haven't used it. We'll see what happens.

My family is having nothing but problems with Kaiser Permanente, thinking about switching.
Same here. Keep getting told that it is vital that I make sure all of my potential health issues are taken care of in a timely manner. The ironic thing is that whenever I call to schedule an appointment they are always at least 2 months out to get me in. Then I get told that I can keep calling back to see if a cancellation has opened up a slot sooner than my scheduled date. It's too much of a pain in the ass to take personal time every day to call them and find a cancellation I can snag and pray that there is enough time in workforce at my job to schedule the time off to do.

The irritating part is that anyone I need to see is not available on the weekends and I have the weekends off. I don't really feel like I should take an unpaid day off to go to the doctor or burn up vacation time to go to the doctor. I can't wait for open enrollment because Kaiser is getting the fking boot. I am sick of them.

Yeah, I think we're going to make the switch as soon as I'm able. Not until December. We just had a baby and the whole experience was kinda F'd up. A few screw-ups involving the anesthesia and then cutting my daughter's cheek during the c-section. Haven't really been too impressive to me.

What the hell, I have two options, might as well try the other.