anyone used the ford racing supercharger?

• Sponsors (?)

Yes, but if you can in fact upgrade it by getting another pully, it may be worth it for those that do not wish to do a head swap. It at least gives you the added benefit of getting rid of the crappy plastic intake. I would be with one of these upgraded, some p & p heads, and some aftermarket cams, the car would put down some pretty decent numbers.

yep, if I remember correctly it was just over 2k when I priced it. One major downside though is if you decided to go with a headswap later on, the blower is usless since it matches to the non pi ports. I'll get the part numbers tongiht if anyone wants to price it.

$2200-2500 for intake (supercharger)
$900-1000 for install kit
coolant, gaskets, broken misc.
This is not a $2000 "kit", price them out at Downs Ford in New Jersey, best price I found.
Oh, yeah shipping.
Labor etc.....

White96GTinFla said:
Well this is kinda cool, the first ive heard of it. Might be perfect for my lil brothers GT :) ok this is a good one guys I like the blower that ford sells. I have SVO-Heads and cams and it feels better then stock. My car is a 97 stang so power is way up from stock . But i have a PI-Intake on my SVO Heads I was told that it would not work but i have no trouble?? So should i get my friends SALEEN Blower for 2k with inercooler or ford's super charger??? I just need to have a strong street car thats all. I hop to get around 300+rwhp