Anyone using AEM Wideband Air/Fuel Gauge?

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by 4.6andSlicks, Feb 23, 2007.

1. 4.6andSlicks

4.6andSlicks New Member

Bosch sensor like the rest but cheaper than the rest. If you have one, how do you like it?
  2. the98stang

the98stang Active Member

PLX has a really nice wideband setup for cheap
  3. Yellow2002GT

Yellow2002GT New Member

I been using that gauge for over 3 yrs now and with over 70,000 mile on it it still registers fine! I use it on a NA set-up but was originally intended for a supercharger! Still reads right on point! Verified that at the last dyno....within .1

"ED"
  4. forum155pl

forum155pl New Member

i just typed PLX into yahoo and found just the gauge on a website that labled it under "interior dressup"
  5. bert96

bert96 New Member

I bought the AEM wideband gauge last summer but i can'T find anybody who can help me with the installation! if i had knew i'd never bought this gauge

I thought this gauge was popular but no one seem to know how install this f***ing gauge.:bang:
  6. Jackie Chan

Jackie Chan I didn't read this. Founding Member

the guage installs pretty straight forward. weld in the bung, wire it up and go.

the only problem i have with mine is the plastic that makes up the housing is weak and melted in the florida heat of summer in my dash pod. it still works perfectly however, but they definitely cheaped out on the housing
  7. RoadconeTuning

RoadconeTuning New Member

mine works great in my 04 GT...

install took 20 minutes, just remove one of the rear 02 sensors and put the wideband sensor in place of it, that is if you have the rears turned off...

i got mine so i could tinker with the fuel tables on the predator without being scared of uber lean-ness