anyone using my car for desk tops ?

• Sponsors (?)

brian, you and wolpert's cars look great together, mine needs to be in there somehwere though... wtf chief?

That picture was taken just north of North Myrtle Beach SC, so unless you were down there... :D We stopped for food and saw the sick looking old gas station next door. So we snagged a pic or two. Just makes me think of better, warmer days (sitting here as it snows out, expecting 6-12").

The GT is my friends turboed car with 18" ROH wheels. Not 100% sure the exact model, but they are ROH.

That picture was taken just north of North Myrtle Beach SC, so unless you were down there... :D We stopped for food and saw the sick looking old gas station next door. So we snagged a pic or two. Just makes me think of better, warmer days (sitting here as it snows out, expecting 6-12").

The GT is my friends turboed car with 18" ROH wheels. Not 100% sure the exact model, but they are ROH.

hes got a good taste in color :nice: both cars look amazing

Thanks and yeah one of my favorite factory colors. His car (as well as mine) were filthy in those pics as we were heading on our 800 mile trip home. we finished his turbo install 2 days before going to SC, so next summer we will focus on getting his car cleaned up. Probably respray the silver on the bottom, as well as a good buff on top!

25th...you know I have always admired your car, but whos car is that next to yours? Those ROH wheels are pure bada$$!!!! I pondered them for my 81, but I need something with a bigger offset due to the 01 axle. I will be stuck ordering 05+ wheels with a +44mm or Pony R's with +46mm.

25th...you know I have always admired your car, but whos car is that next to yours? Those ROH wheels are pure bada$$!!!! I pondered them for my 81, but I need something with a bigger offset due to the 01 axle. I will be stuck ordering 05+ wheels with a +44mm or Pony R's with +46mm.

That is my friend's car (I had mentioned it in the post about the turbo set ups, we did a Hellion kit on it). He doesn't post here, but I can find out about the wheels. He has SN axles, but his wheels actually stick out pretty far. The are slightly out from the fender and had rubbing issues. Looks good though!

saleen9702act7.th.jpg

saleensrln6.th.jpg

I do love the 94-98 body style saleens :drool:

Attachments

• saleen9702act7.th.jpg
    saleen9702act7.th.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 55
  • saleensrln6.th.jpg
    saleensrln6.th.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 59
they let you fly planes? LOL you should really use spell check before you post ! you moron! :rlaugh: i bet your fellow country men feel real safe with a dyslexic spelling wreck like you flying above them! LOL you guys better lay low!

It's really uncool to insult someone who is serving OUR country like that. :notnice:

Can YOU fly an F-16 or even work on one? :shrug: