Anyone using the SVO Motorsport rpm extender, please help.

Discussion in 'Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech' started by Thomas302, Oct 7, 2004.

1. Thomas302

Thomas302 New Member

I just got my motorsport rpm extender today. It obviously was used, so I did not get the instuctions. Can anyone that has one, or has used on, tell me how to adjust it. It has two adjustments, A/F and RMP, and they both have a stetting that goes 0-2-4-6-8-A-C-E. For example, if I set the arrow on both nobs to 8, what setting is that. Maybe someone that still has the instuctions on theirs can scan them and email them to me. I know that this may be a stupid question, because this is old school technology, but it beats me having to screw with computer programing. Thanks for the help.
  2. Blue Coupe

Blue Coupe New Member

Sponsored Ad

3. 1986LX2002

1986LX2002 Founding Member

just wondering, How much more RPM do you need? My 86 stops making power at 5200rpm have the dyno sheets, almost falls on its face.
  4. Thomas302

Thomas302 New Member

Thanks for that info blue coupe. I have a msd 6 al, so I just want to get the computer rev limiter out of the picture, and I have a 331 with AFR 185s, comp cam and I am installing a trick flow R intake, it should make power to 6250 with no problem, and I want to be able to adjust the A/F. Thanks for the help.