Anyone wanna help me make a Stangnet Mustang Compilation video?

poneypower89

Now everyone in the world will know I wanna bang t
Dec 6, 2004
Indianapolis, Indiana
Well,
I've been wanting to make a cool nicely edited mustang compilation video for a while now. I've consider just putting all the vids ive downloaded off the net into one... However, I don't feel comfortable *stealing* videos from people. So, I think I've decided it would be awesome if I could put together a good Stangnet Mustang Compilation video.

If anyone wants to help just send me your ORGINAL vids of urs cars so I can get to work! :nice:

BTW: If anyone has any suggestions for the vids Im completely open to those too. (what songs to use, what type of vids to use, etc.)

• Sponsors (?)

grey5.0beast said:
cool, I have to make some good vids then.

Yes! Please do so! :nice:

And nobody should worry about getting their video hosted or what not. I've got PLENTY (in fact too much) hosting space of my own on the net.

Also, if the vid you made is too large to send through AIM or e-mail or whatever... you can use YouTube and Ill just grab the vid from there. (I've figured out how to download just the videos from that site... their security isnt all that great)

i'll see if i can put something together for you. im a big fan of disturbed for the videos, but its pretty thoroughly "used." trying 3 days grace and breaking benjamin for some newer, slightly hardcore stuff.

grey5.0beast said:
When making the vid you should do a picture with the name overlayed of the owner then paste in the vid aftre that, it would be bad.

I will definetely take that into consideration... AS LONG AS I have all owners permission to post their names (or screen names more than likely) on the vid.

AND BTW... S&B where u are at. I've loathed after your car forever with only ever seeing a few pictures. I've never seen a vid of your car. How can someone own one of the more highly modded cars on here and NOT have a vid? :shrug:

Lyncher said:
Make it..but make sure you can hear the cars and not just the music! :nice: :flag:

Whats a stang vid without the orgasmic exhaust notes???

91ghp5.0 said:
i'll see if i can put something together for you. im a big fan of disturbed for the videos, but its pretty thoroughly "used." trying 3 days grace and breaking benjamin for some newer, slightly hardcore stuff.

Thank you :nice:

Those bands are marked on my list as of now :flag:

yeah breaking benjamin is good stuff as is disturbed...maybe a little enter the sandman for S&Bs car?? lol orrr if you wanna go old school...HIghway To the Danger Zone :nice:

Please do not use Disturbed. Way too many videos use Disturbed for their music.

Use something hard like Pantera, Opeth, Bolt Thrower, God Forbid, In Flames, Lamb Of God, or something similar.
I think Panteras Cowboys From Hell would go great in a video and I've never seen it done yet.

88 Fox GT said:
Please do not use Disturbed. Way too many videos use Disturbed for their music.

Use something hard like Pantera, Opeth, Bolt Thrower, God Forbid, In Flames, Lamb Of God, or something similar.
I think Panteras Cowboys From Hell would go great in a video and I've never seen it done yet.

Considered. :nice:
and yes, I have noticed more than my fair share of Disturbed music in car vids

Ive always been a huge godsmack fan... but I dunno how many other people rock out to that stuff :shrug: