Anyone with knowlege of red interior for 67

67FBSCODE

Sep 12, 2004
I'm having trouble matching my interior. I have purchased interior for my 67fb. Its red. A Mustangs Unlimited Tech assured my the correct color was dark red or Maroon. I told him I thought my headliner and visors were not dark red they were more of a bright red. I have received most of it now and the headliner and visor they sent me are dark red or maroon. I really do not like the color as well as mine. I have confirmed with the individual I purchaced the car from and he is 99% sure it is all original interior. He purchaced the car in 71. The carpet is also darker than mine but not too bad. Everythig else seems ok. I have not yet received the seat covers . My car was built on jan 05 67. Would it be possible that they used some leftover red from an earlier year? Would 65 or 66 be the same size? In their catalog they call for bright red for 65 only. I have not had the chance to look another red 67 over. Hopefully I will see some in a few weeks in KC. I need to decide if I am going to return them before my time runs out.

• Sponsors (?)