Anyone with the Bullet lug nuts?

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
Louisiana
I need some new lug nuts, and I wish mine stuck out a little further. Does anyone have these and how do you like them. I think I remember hearing someone complain about them.

• Sponsors (?)

I have them, they've been on the car for about 1.5 months now. So far they are okay, but I'm kind of worried the splined keys will start to strip at some point and I won't be able to take them off. I do like how they look though, its a nice addition to wheels that don't have deep holes for the lug nuts to hide into.

IMGP2007.jpg

I have them. I LOVE the way they look .... for about a year. Mine started to show a little rust.

I broke both keys to them as well. The keys seem to be cheaper made than should be. I called the manufacturer about it and they sent me a whole new lug nut kit with new keys free of charge IIRC. I am going to have these stripped and powdercoated so they can't rust and use them.

Very low % of people out there that can jack your wheels, lol.

I have them. I LOVE the way they look .... for about a year. Mine started to show a little rust.

I broke both keys to them as well. The keys seem to be cheaper made than should be. I called the manufacturer about it and they sent me a whole new lug nut kit with new keys free of charge IIRC. I am going to have these stripped and powdercoated so they can't rust and use them.

Very low % of people out there that can jack your wheels, lol.

Where you guys bought them from, summit ? Anybody have a link or part #?

Yup, those are the ones. I use the splined socket with a 19mm deep socket. Don't use the 3/8" drive on the end of them, one of mine snapped quite easily.

Edit: Nevermind, mine was also a splined 20-lug kit and also came with chrome tire valves.

Yes ... and no. Those are the ones I have ... but my lug kit came with 20 of those. That is just a lock kit (4 lugs and a key).

EDIT: surfing the thread that came back up about listing the mods you regret doing, I found out the place we got them was here .... http://www.wheelreplicas.com/accessories.html And BTW, these are not THAT bad. Just gotta be careful with the keys & possibly recondition the lug nuts if your car stays out in the weather constantly.