Anyone worked with a Crown Vic ??????

drakesdad

Jul 29, 2005
Oregon OHIO
Now that I haven't hi-jacked Guero's post...lol....I am at a small decision....have to replace the oil pan in the 94 Crown Vic Po Po car I bought.......shop states they charge 6.5 hours by the book and will cost me $50.00 for the tow....that's with me buying the $100.00 pan and gasket.....I think they quoted me just shy of $400.00 in labor......I don't know if I want to tackle this myself.....I've got five of the bolts out just last night....some are very RUSTY and I fear snapping one off. I know the mounts have to come loose and trans mount undone.....I've done it in a 88 Chevy but wonder how difficult this Mammoth will be....what say you guys....:shrug:
Will

• Sponsors (?)

I try to stay as clear as I can from Crown Vics ... if you know what I mean, lol.

On topic, I know nothing about them. I'd try to find a Vic forum and do some searching ... and ask questions if needed.

Good luck bro!

Thanks Justin.......Yeah I try to stay away from them when the "MAN" is behind the wheel....:D I thought about the search .....may have to try it....
I'm just thinking it might be better to pay someone else for the headache.....just don't want to get a bill saying something else was wrong...only good thing it only has 80,000 miles......should have went with the caprice LT1......:nonono: