Appearance mods for less than $150

PoXiC

Jul 31, 2003
Here's what I'm working with... feel free to make suggestions.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

Can't do much for $150, but you could add some rear bumper letter inserts (I personally like black not chrome), Roush type rear bumper decal (fills in the recessed area at the bottom), snap off you radio antenna (free-bee), or interior mods.

Not much else to do on the outside (already have the grill delete and chin spoiler I see...looks good by the way!). Maybe for $150 you'd be better off doing a K&N upgrade or some mild performance mod. Strut brace?

Anyway, have fun with your $150 and like Ma' said, "don't spend it all in one place..."

I think if i were you i'd save teh $150 and wait until i could afford new lowering springs. That's going to make the most difference in how your car looks and will give you better handling as well.

I already blew about 6 grand on other stuff for this car... the pics are old. It's been lowered on Eibach Pros since then, plus a full exhaust (JBA shorties, bassani W/ cats, and flowmaster aftercat), heads P&Pd, 3.90s, 100 shot Nozzle, and a few other things... but other than the sound, it looks prety stock. I dont realy want to blow that much on show, and I'm just gathering ideas on what to do. I budgeted about $150 a month on apearance stuff.

Does it have to be exterior appearance? If not you could get some billet aluminum pieces for the dash/doors or some aluminum pedals. Tint is another really good suggestion. How about a new leather steering wheel or a nice new shift knob? Maybe some pony logo carpet mats?

Billet can look good, but I have the tan leather... so IMO i dont realy think it would mesh realy well. I wish I could do a cool shift knob, but it's an auto. And did '03 Cobras come in performance red? :shrug:

I guess some tint and maybe a black racing stripe are what Im going for... but if you've got another idea, feel free tho share! :nice:

PoXiC said:
a case... :lol:

Well I've got some real good ideas now.

What about the interior? It's tan leather :shrug:

$150 could pick up a couple of girls in cali, throw them inside and that should make your interior look better :)

if you want interior, maybe floor mats? white gauges? shifter knob? :shrug: