Are all door handles the same color?

radtexas

Jul 25, 2006
Tyler, Texas
I did not want the satin nickel look so did not get that upgrade although I would have like the leather wrapped wheel. Guess they make you take the good with the bad. Of course bad being all matter of personal preference.

Anyway to my question. As seen in the picture the door handles are satin nickel in color. They are the only thing that color and I would rather them be black to match the two tone theme. At worst they could have been chrome to match the AC rings. But as they are now they don't match anything (IMO).

Do any of you have different colors or are they all the same? Also if they are all the same is there someway or somewhere to get them in black? Not sure I want to take them off and try to get paint to stay on.

x1pyOKpfgDESZ4LMTNzkhAPc2jNz4DPcnaIfJahn0P2SA9tZrfRw_iCanZsKi-zSlHwuGjKATzGkGrVYTpH3gMRmJ8rnhChdDOc_CuGFMVKLnPjsZmKMwkSpqCQ7b74YMtf5mytrMoqLcI

• Sponsors (?)

LV51FER said:
My 2005 has the interior upgrade and has the silver door catches. I think that's the factor that turns them silver as I've seen a Premium without the interior upgrade with black handles.

But as you can see I do not have the interior upgrade package. I prefer the black over the silver. :shrug:

my book lists the inside handle as w/ aluminum trim or w/o aluminum trim. no other options, but it does not include 07 yet :( they are roughly $27 each.

just FYI

Looking at my premium 05 GT Vert with premium interior, I see the brushed metal door handles match the dash pannel. the spokes on the steering wheel, the shifter and its bezel, the door sill and the wheels.

I have an '07 Premium, without the Interior Upgrade Package, but with the Interior Sport Appearance Package. My handles are satin aluminum too, but in my case that's OK, as they match the steering wheel spokes and the shifter. I don't recall seeing black handles on any of the '07s that I looked at, just last week.