Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Hell No! Off Limits

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

Grn92LX said:
Think about this, is 5 minutes worth of fun worth loosing a good friend?

haha, I am surprised no one busted you on this one making an "endurance" comment. Real men only take 4 minutes, it's the polite thing to do.:lol: :rlaugh:

In high school, I don't think relationships are as serious as later in life because everyone dates the same people. The hotter girls get passed around like Thanksgiving Turkey. And, it sounds like your buddy dated her 2 years ago (I think I have that right) putting you around 16 years old, so come on, if he gets jealous over that he's got other things to worry about. Ho's before Bro's (unless she is really hot)!:nice:

Girls are good for more than banging... sigh...
anyways, if it were MY ex, I'd say no.. if it were my friends ex, I'd have to say yes lol, but it was good to ask so you're in the clear :tup:

GRGT1994 said:
Here's a related question. Has anyone here had a bud start dating an ex, and how did that go over?

I have. Originally I was pissed, but the saying works both ways. Bro's before ho's; why would I be pissed off just because my friend wants to hit my leftovers?? I got over it quick and we would hang out and talk **** about her :D

I guess mostly I was pissed b/c he didn't say anything to me; I'm not her dad or anything, he didn't need permission from me, but a courtesy FYI would have been nice.

Tap that Ice and thats it, no more there is a reason your friend isn't with her. I have been there, I have a long winded story about the whole thing but I'll spare all of you. Hit it man (to quote Bobby D in Heat) and " WALK AWAY JUST WALK AWAY"

GRGT1994 said:
Although, a surprisingly large percentage of those 3 billion are undateable.

Here's a related question. Has anyone here had a bud start dating an ex, and how did that go over?

It's happened to me, but my buddy asked me first. I didn't care, plus he's not the type to date anyone, so it's not like they would have become a couple or anything. This happened like a year ago and we still laugh about it.

I say ask him and if he's cool, go for it.

Normally Id say yeah off limtis, but... after me and ym ex broke up, a friend of mine tried getting with her and she told me so I promptly took care of the situation (now Im going to court for A+B and threatening to commit a crime). I dont care that shes with other guys, shes already on her 2nd boyfriend since me, but when a friend tries to move in... The funny thing is now that guys ex is always calling me and wanting to hang out so I figure since he screwed up first, shes fair game now.:D