Are twin turbo's worth the extra effort? pics and plans inside

moneypit94 said:
I don't believe any of the hotside will be in the finders. Im not a hundred percent sure on that though. I do have to run part of the cold side thru of coarse.
i was looking for the thread i was talking about on turbomustangs.com (i am tripleblackvert over there) but i couldn't find it. :shrug:

either way, your planned setup sounds awesome. with that kind of power, is this going to be a track only car now?

• Sponsors (?)

BlackVert said:
i was looking for the thread i was talking about on turbomustangs.com (i am tripleblackvert over there) but i couldn't find it. :shrug:

either way, your planned setup sounds awesome. with that kind of power, is this going to be a track only car now?
I hope not... lol Actually the gearing setup and the AR setup on the turbos and the cam that ed will be making (he's got the money and i just sent him the build sheet) and the converter i plan on usuaing should make it to where it is semi streetable.. It has to be somewhat streetable to take the 30 mile drive right before the true street comp.

My initial plan was just to make an insane street car. Take it to car shows and try out some true street competitions. And there are some local dyno challanges i was wanting to throw out some huge hp and torque numbers that these big block chevy guys would give there left testicle for and then drive the car home like it wasn't anything... lol (daydreamming right now..)

BTW... The power steering and AC are both going to be used.